Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bad Dates

Bad Dates


It's hard to start a paragraph with, "It sucks that my airship ride was canceled today" without sounding like either a fat cat, or at least somebody way, way too into Steampunk, but that's what happened to me today. Turns out, zeppelins lost out because they have a hard time taking off in anything other than a gentle zephyr.

By way of consolation, I do have a picture of some zombies for you.

We had our ginormous Halloween party on Friday, and every year they hire some ringers to dress up as zombies. Most of the time, I'm like, "Eh, zombies. I can't throw a brick without hitting some hipster dressed for a zombie flash mob!" However, it turns out these paid zombies are actually great hammy horror actresses, and had a fun time attacking passers-by.

I shot most of the Halloween party in what I now think of as "Folsom Style" (um, maybe not the best term) -- with a flash held in my left hand on a TTL cable, and manual metering on the camera.

Happy Halloween everyone, and I hope somebody is flying in a zeppelin out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment