Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hitting the Spot

Hitting the Spot


I shot this when I was out on a photowalk with my friends Mike and Sara (her first!). The framing and the spots of dark glass on the man in the middle make the shot for me.

On a meta note: As of this image, I've just crossed the one hundred post mark for this blog. There's a continuing tension between my desire to restrict myself to images that I feel are extremely strong, but at the same time to share what I regard as the cool things I've seen with the world. I hope I strike the right balance, but I think at this point I would rather add another layer of curation (and where I'd put the images, I don't know), than stop with slightly more frequent posts.

On a more personal note, I also just had my 35th birthday. Based on some inductive arguments, it appears that neither me nor the photos will be stopping any time soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment