Sunday, November 21, 2010

Anger Management

Anger Management


Went up to SF today, hoping to catch people going nuts in the rain. Turns out it was sunny most of the time I was in the city, except for the last 20 minutes or so right before sunset, when all hell broke loose (rain, hail, etc.). Before that, I did my normal walk around the Market & Union square area, taking in the sights.

This is kind of an intense crop, but it ended up working in an unanticipated way. Originally, I was trying to go for the fact that the girl in the midground and the ad behind her seemed very similar -- thought it might be interesting to explore. This woman saw me raising the camera, and, um, 'reacted'. She didn't actually say anything to me, but marched on by with a scowl on her face. Sorry she was in such a bad mood, but happy all that angry made for an interesting shot.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, that's great. Hmmm, probably not a Giants are #1 celebratory salute...

    ReplyDelete