Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Sunset Cruise

The Sunset Cruise


Yesterday, B & I took a cruise around the southern tip of the Baja peninsula to see The Arch at Land's End. It was nice -- biggest catamaran in Mexico (so nobody got motion sickness), super friendly crew, and an open bar that never stopped flowing. Since I had some hopes of an interesting landscape shot of the Arch, I naturally got an arrival time that was about 20 minutes too soon before sunset, another boat in our way, and a perfectly flat, boring sunset. So, we fell back to our preferred vacation past times: drinking and people watching.

Saw these two dudes relaxing up on the deck, and one of them moving his hand to point, and the random factors aligned (or at least, my fifth drink hit me). Classic, and nice to get some composition going on at 70mm, which I often struggle with.

No comments:

Post a Comment